YSD 600 TH Thermally Broken Impact Resistant Architectural Sliding Door
The engineering behind the design concept provides enhanced structural capabilities by using aluminum reinforcement instead of steel. This sliding door is designed to accept standard tempered 1″ or laminated 1-3/16″ thick insulating units. All panels, fixed and operable, may be preglazed in the shop to take advantage of a controlled environment and less expensive shop labor.
Thermally Broken / Hurricane Mitigation
- Available configurations: OX, XO, OXO, & OXXO
- AAMA/WDMA 101/I.S. 2-97/NAFS-02 & ASTM E 1886/1996
- AW-75 Grade
- Miami Dade NOA and Florida state-wide approval +100/-120 PSF
- Thermally broken by ThermaBond Plus® (frame), and MegaTherm® (panels) technology.
- 6″ frame depth
- Resistance to Water Infiltration: 20 PSF
- Factory glazing & screens
- Standard heavy-duty hardware, including stainless steel tandem rollers & track cover for years of worry-free operation
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Door Type: Sliding Door
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge / Iso Struts