YSD 600 T Thermally Broken Architectural Sliding Door
The engineering behind the design concept provides enhanced structural capabilities without the need to add reinforcing. This sliding door is designed to accept standard tempered 1″ thick insulating units. All panels, fixed and operable, may be pre-glazed in the shop to take advantage of a controlled environment and less expensive shop labor.
- Available configurations: OX, XO, OXO, & OXXO
- AAMA/WDMA 101/I.S. 2-97/NAFS-02
- AW-75 Grade
- Thermally broken by ThermaBond Plus® (frame), and MegaTherm® (panels) technology.
- 6″ frame depth
- Resistance to Water Infiltration: 20 PSF
- Factory glazing & screens
- Standard heavy-duty hardware, including stainless steel tandem rollers & track cover for years of worry-free operation
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Door Type: Sliding Door
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge / Iso Struts