YCW 750 OGP reduces temperature transfer from the exterior to the interior creating more comfortable interior space. The system utilizes a low conductivity pressure plate made from an industry proven material, Polyamide 6/6. The polyamide pressure plate is a superior alternative to competitive fiberglass products that require special handling and equipment during fabrication.
- 20 percent gain in U-Factor performance compared to YCW 750 OG*
- 10 percent gain in its condensation resistance factorcompared to YCW 750 OG*
- Variety of face covers
- Dual finish option (interior – exterior)
- Stick built using concealed fasteners
- Low profile door sub-frames for YKK AP entrances
*Even greater performance can be achieved when combined with higher performance glass packages.
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 5-1/4″, 6″, 6-3/4″ 7-1/2″
Framing Installation Method: Shear Block
Glazing Installation: Outside / Inside
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front
Thermal Break: Polyamide Pressure Plate